100% of the stocks/FOREX/Commodities in the stock market move up and down in cycles.
The fastest way to generate profits is by trading these cycles (buy low, sell high). However,
they could never be found by Technical or Fundamental analysis, nor by traditional scientific methods such as Spectrum, Fourier, Wavelet etc...
At Cycles-Trader we cracked the way to extract and reconstruct these cycles, after a decade of research, which makes forecasting the stock market a hard task but not impossible. We developed a unique method using neural-networks to forecast any well-traded price instrument, as long as it has at least 4 years of qualified price history.
We provide "FutureChart", a visual forecast for weeks and months ahead.
FutureChart was found effective with 95% of the relevant price instruments tested.
Who can benefit from these forecasts
- Traders – improve your trades dramatically by identifying the swings a lot earlier and hold them much longer than you could ever before, thus gaining much more with lower risk.
- Family Office – grow your business knowing your assets are working at your favor.
- Investors – get an additional unbiased opinion on your planned investments, lower risk and gain clarity of the future move.
What is FutureChart ? The Combined Model
When purchasing a forecast, you will get a JPG picture with projection lines that provide the future trend and timing for the selected price instrument (symbol).
This model is a single-line model (the yellow line). It is a combination of the annual cycle and the weekly cycle. The annual cycle provides the trend while the weekly cycle provides the exact timing. By combining the two we get both the trend and the exact timing.
These lines are "floating" above the price line, they do not indicate exact price levels.
A review for this new "combined" model with 20 different price instruments is available here.
The next picture describes how it looks when provided as a forecast.
The advantage of the combined model is the simplicity.
What is "FutureChart"? The 5_Layer model
The 5_Layer model was developed prior to the combined model and thus appears in some of the examples. It is replaced now by the Combined model mentioned above.
Here is an example of a FutureChart for AMBA symbol: a forecast picture with a single projection line, the weekly cycle:
Here is an example of a FutureChart for this symbol with all the 5 projection lines (AKA Layers) with different time-smoothing :
To see how we built this forecast and how the price materialized after a few months, take a look on the Youtube video here.
- Annual cycle, (Dark Blue), Annual trend for the year ahead
- Quarterly cycle, (Light Blue), Quarterly smoothed cycle
- Monthly cycle, (Green), Monthly smoothed cycle
- Bi-Weekly cycle, (Orange), Bi-Weekly smoothed cycle
- Weekly model, (Purple), Weekly cycle, most accurate timing
- Left side (light blue) - the price history
- Right side (pink) - the forecast
- Horizontal lines: ZIGAZG indicator statistics for next swing support/resistance price levels
How to use these lines?
The Combined Model (Yellow line)
- Just follow the yellow line in the context of the blue line:
- In an annual uptrend (blue line points up) any low in the yellow line is an opportunity for buy,
- In an annual downtrend (blue line points down), any high in the yellow line is an opportunity for sell.
- The charts indicate direction, not price levels
- The charts may be wrong, the market is always stronger, so you must use your trading skills and risk management methods
A Unique Value Proposition
We provide accurate timing and trend direction months ahead for any price instrument with minimum of 4 years of price history, with an intuitive visual picture (*) .
Technical or fundamental analysis are not required for understanding the forccast (but can be supportive for trading).
(*) Note: Price levels can be derived from ZIGZAG statistics for the first swing,
- Trade and invest with confidence. Act as a planner instead of constantly reacting to price changes.
- See the full potential of the next swing, Improve your trades dramatically:
- - Keep the position much longer than was ever possible before.
- - Get into trade much earlier, as you now have an earlier confirmation for change-of-direction.
- A stunning tool for opportunity-analysis for crashing stocks, is it an opportunity?
- Get a second unbiased opinion for your long term investments
How does it work?
FutureCharts pictures are created by running the generic forecast algorithms on the price instrument selected by the customer, intended for his own personal use.
- In the Order page, select the forecast horizon you prefer.
- Type in the required price-instrument symbol or description. Click "Buy Now" and then "Make an Order".
- An email with the order details will be sent to Cycles-Trader
- If you are not sure that the price-instrument has at least 4 years of price history. wait for Cycles-Trader email confirmation.
- Enter your contact info and proceed to Payment. Upon completion of the payment, Cycles-Trader will get the PayPal notification and will proceed to process your request.
- The generation of the FutureChart picture involves some manual actions, so please allow for up to 48 hours to complete.
- Once the processing is complete, a FutureChart JPG picture will be sent to your email, together with the legal license agreement.
Note: The order is for a single forecast for a single price instrument for the selected forecast horizon. You can then order additional forecasts of your choice.
What is the forecast horizon I need?
Traders: 2.3 or 4 months - enabling the planing of the next few swings
Family Office: 5,6 or 9 months - enabling the planing of the next investments
Investors: 12 months - enabling the planing of the next multiple investments
The FutureChart combined and 5-Layer models use neural-networks mathematics to find the correlation of the effects of thousands of cycles and events in the past on the price movements and create a projection line that is prolonged to the future.
Which price instruments can be used for forecast?
The FutureChart combined and 5-Layer models are agnostic to the price instrument. They support any forex, commodities, stocks and indexes as long as it is well traded (preferred share price is higher than $10) and has at least 4 years of price history.
From our experience with hundreds of price instruments, 95% of them correlate with the FutureChart with accuracy of about 80%-95% tested visually.
The most effective way to experience projection lines accuracy is by comparing the real price with the forecast visually. Projection lines forecast accuracy depends on the specific price instrument. We do not guarantee 100% accuracy.
The Neural Networks mathematics can provide solutions that are 180 degrees off the trend, it is up to Cycles-Trader to try and align the projection lines with the price. This is a manual process where we are trying to fit curves. This is the reason we sometimes provide a few weeks of out-of-sample period for validation with the forecasts. This process alone cannot fully mitigate this risk.
When price is trending up and suddenly false, the trigger for that event may be earlier, due to the nature of cycles.
Be aware that no system is 100% accurate and that projection lines may rarely be inverted.
FutureChart 5-Layer and Combined Models Expected Performance
The models provides price directions probabilities in different resolutions. In shorter forecast horizons use the weekly model . In longer forecast horizons use the annual model. Or, use the combined model instead.
- Combined model, typically up to a few days, maximum +/- 1 weeks in 3 months range and
- typically up to a week, maximum +/- 2 weeks in 6 months range
- Annual model, typically up to a week, maximum a month in a year range
- Weekly model, typically up to 1-2 days, maximum +/- 1 weeks in 3 months range
- Quarterly model, typically up to a week, maximum +/- 2 weeks in 6 months range
- Monthly model, typically up to a week, maximum +/- 2 weeks in 6 months range
- Bi-Weekly model, typically up to a few days, maximum +/- 1 weeks in 3 months range