29 Dec

SHOP finally arrived just on the predicted timing (green and orange lines) to the level it was 4 months ago. The price touched the lower level of the zigzag indicator (horizontal blue line) on the way, and now arrived to the upper level of the zigzag indicator (horizontal red line).

With buy and hold strategy the gain was about zero.

By using this forecast, the gain in the downwards was about 25% and on the uptrend about 35%, for the clear triggers provided by these graphs. In total - 60% in 4 months.

* The email will not be published on the website.